To our valued OSP customers and community:
We’ve missed having you all dining-in with us these past couple of months and we really appreciate all the support you have given for our curbside, carryout & delivery service.
Great news – we are excited to welcome dine-in guests at our OSP Lenexa location. The OSP location in Lenexa is welcoming dine-in guests starting Wednesday, May 27. OSP in Shawnee will be welcoming guests in the dining room for lunch on Monday, June 1st & lunch and dinner Monday June 15th. We are thrilled to re-engage team members and continue serving our customers the best pizza they know and love. As we resume dine-in services following the Johnson County re-opening guidelines, the health and safety of our guests, employees, and community are vitally important to OSP. During this community and nation-wide crisis, we are continuously monitoring information from medical professionals, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), local government agencies and our internal teams to stay on top of this evolving situation.
As we navigate this uncertain landscape, it’s our honor and privilege to continue serving you. We want you to feel confident when you visit OSP. So, we continue to rigorously follow all National Restaurant Association’s SERV Safe food handling recommendations to maintain our regular high standards of cleanliness. We have implemented these additional safety measures at OSP:
For our team members:
- Employee health checks upon arrival (anyone with signs of illness or been in contact with someone will not be permitted to work)
- Strict and regular handwashing procedures for staff
- Face masks and gloves for all servers & staff that will be interacting with customers
- Handshakes, fist bumps, high fives, etc are banned
For our guests:
We implemented many changes and already conducted group training and cleaning sessions for the new additional safety precautions.
- Our floor plan by skipping every other booth has resulted in a 50% reduction of seating capacity.
- Maximum of 6 guests per table.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations for guests throughout the restaurant.
- Removal of all communal items from tabletops including condiments and cheese and pepper shakers
- Using QR Codes for menus and we’ll also be cleaning and sanitizing all menus after each use.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of tables, seats, condiments,hand-held devices, doors, telephones, touch screens, and other high touch surfaces.
As we work to maintain these higher standards, we respectfully ask you to follow these recommended guidelines when dining with us:
- Remain home if you or someone in your home is sick or experiencing Covid-19 symptoms.
- Follow social distancing guidelines of 6 feet.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds prior to seating at your table.
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover your cough or sneeze
- Be kind and courteous
Calling ahead is strongly encouraged, although walk-in seating is also available. Guests will be asked to wait in or by their vehicles if immediate seating isn’t possible.
Hours of Operation effective May 27:
OSP Shawnee: 11am – 9pm, Sunday-Thursday, 11am-10pm Friday & Saturday
OSP Lenexa: 11am – 9pm, Sunday-Thursday, 11am-10pm Friday & Saturday
Curbside, carryout & delivery remains available at both OSP locations. Orders can be made online at ShawneePizza.com
During this community and worldwide pandemic, we will continue to monitor information and follow guidance from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), National Restaurant Association (NRA), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and local government officials.
We are optimistic that with these proactive measures, our community will be back, stronger, and better than ever. Thank you for your continued support.